[close]

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Hi!
I am so long abandoned this blog, again! But here I am now, accidentally having this blog crossed my mind :)
So what have I accomplished in my life so far? Abundant! I've learned a lot of things out there in this world. Plus, I am getting old, no more youth. But as a human it's a law that can't be changed. Acceptance is what we should have in preparing our old age.
    Friends? they come and go. But real friends, to be exact old real friends will always be there for you. But of course in exchange of you always be there for them as well :) Give and take rule!
Life is not always beautiful as many people think it should be. There is always the up and down of it. They only thing matters is how you handle it. Be strong and don't take things too personal. Ignore negative people, but not completely as you have the role to advise them, and then it's up to them to be on what side :) ask others to give you advise as well by the time you're in a negative situation :) Have faith!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

^ Scroll to Top